Database Job in Novi, Michigan : MI
Looking for Database Jobs? See currently available Database job openings on database.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
database.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any database job . We provide job resources for Database positions throughout the industry. database.jobs.net also provides Database jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Database by either city or state.
database.jobs.net is a database job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Database jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your database job search on database.jobs.net today.
Senior Engineering Manager
Senior Engineering Manager Job Description
Senior Engineering Manager
The Senior Manager, Engineering will provide technical leadership, team and project management for all aspects of electrical development, system integration, Software and validation for automotive infotainment systems. To qualify for this position, the individual must have experience working to develop electronic products at a Tier 1 supplier. System, software, validation managers and/or supervisors will report to the Senior Manager, Engineering directly. Also, several technical program and lab engineers will be reporting to the Sr. Manager, Engineering.
- Maintain customer relationships and serve as the key contact person with the customer for engineering issues and requirements, and new business activities.
- Lead and coordinate safe launch plans to ensure customer expectations and support tasks are achieved.
- Manage team in all product areas to ensure safe launch of product (systems, validation, software, and technical program management teams).
- Direct department activities to design new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures.
- Manage, support, and work closely with suppliers and ensuring customer milestones are met as well as development and production compliance.
- Provide engineering support to obtain new business during customer sourcing process including developing the overall concepts for new products.
- Develop and maintain the “Engineering Expertise” to ensure consistent practices are communicated and applied across departments and guarantee competence growth. Provide technical leadership over the team and coordinate activities of team.
- Mentor and train the team during development on issue investigation and analysis, keep team up to date with technology.
- Provide engineering support for company manufacturing plants and customer plants during product launch phase.
- Propose budget and staffing plan to upper management and hire/train necessary human resources to build a strong team to support current programs and future business expansion.
- Prepare, review, negotiate, and recommend bids and contracts.
- Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
- Create, manage, improve, and facilitate issues, processes, and activities within and across department functions.
- Confer with higher levels of management.
- Advise management of new developments which may affect profit, schedule, costs, customer relations, and/or inter-departmental relations.
System Engineering Manager, Software Engineering Manager, Validation engineering supervisor, Technical Program Managers, and lab engineers. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Novi Database Job
Senior Engineering Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management and developing automotive electronics at a Tier 1 supplier.
- Team Management and Leadership expected.
- Process Improvement.
- Task allocation.
- Performance reviews.
- Team mentoring and team building.
- Resource loading and leveling.
- Team and product management.
- Budget and mid-term planning.
- Tactical and strategic planning.
- Familiarity with automotive (OEM) specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (Good presentation skills).
- Ability to effectively operate and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Experience in maintaining a quality system compliant with QS9000 or TS16949.
Keywords: Novi MI Jobs, Senior Engineering Manager, Automotive OEM, QS9000, TS16949, Tier 1Supplier, Automotive, Infotainment, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems. We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
No Corp-To-Corp Or Third Party Recruiters; W-2 Direct Hire Only.