Database Job in Fort Knox, Kentucky : KY
Looking for Database Jobs? See currently available Database job openings on database.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
database.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any database job . We provide job resources for Database positions throughout the industry. database.jobs.net also provides Database jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Database by either city or state.
database.jobs.net is a database job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Database jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your database job search on database.jobs.net today.
Oracle Database Administrator (Remote)
Oracle Database Administrator (Remote) Job Description
TCI has an immediate need for a Senior Oracle Database Administrator in Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. Remote work is a possibility. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires a current DoD Security Clearance and a CompTia S+ Certification. Remote work is a possibility.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Senior Oracle Database Administrator provides all activities related to the administration of computerized databases.
- Projects long-range requirements for database administration and design in conjunction with other managers in the information systems function.
- Designs, creates, and maintains databases in a client/server environment.
- Conducts quality control and auditing of databases in a client/server environment to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data.
- Advises users on access to various client/server databases.
- Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases with respect to JCL, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, and statistical methods.
- Applies knowledge and experience with database technologies, development methodologies, and front-end (e.g., COGNOS)/back-end programming languages (e.g., SQL).
- Performs database programming and supports systems design.
- Includes maintenance of database dictionaries, overall monitoring of standards and procedures, file design and storage, and integration of systems through database design.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- May supervise others.
Fort Knox Database Job
Oracle Database Administrator (Remote) Job Requirements
- 3-5+ years of experience in an Oracle Database Administrator role.
- Must currently possess a valid DoD Secret Security Clearance. TCI will assist with transfers of clearances.
- Must possess a current CompTia S+ Certification.
- Remote work is a possibility.